The address dialog allows you to choose a location in the file and how to interpret the bytes at that location.
- Address Enter the location you wish to view here. This may be prepopulated with the address of a structure you have selected in the NBT or BBT.
- Type Choose the structure type here.
- Block Interpret the address as a raw block
- XBlock Interpret the address as an xblock
- SBlock Interpret the data as an sblock
- Binary Data View the binary data (no interpretation)
- Page Interpret the data as a page
- BTree Page Interpret the data as a BTree Page
- Size Enter the size of the structure. This is fixed at 512 bytes for pages. The size will automatically be aligned for blocks. This field may be prepopulated as well.